VA - Miami By Way Of Baltimore Vol. 2

00 “Intro” - Scotty Boi
01 “My Bitch” - Scotty Boi Featuring Magazeen (Produced by MEAN DEAN) -
WORLDWIDE PREMIERE
02 “I’m The Man (Where I’m From)” - Bossman Featuring 100 Grand Man - WORLDWIDE
PREMIERE
03 “Supplier (REMIX)” - Trey Songz Featuring Scotty Boi & Young Breed -
WORLDWIDE PREMIERE
04 “Hustle” - Ogun
05 “Get It Together (REMIX)” - Rick Ross Featuring Masspike Miles
06 “I Get Loose” - Articulate
07 “Goin Slap Off” - Treal Featuring Dunk Ryders & Fiend
08 “Imma Be More” - MullyMan
09 “What I’m Talkin Bout” - Charles Sweeting Featuring CP Hollywood - EXCLUSIVE
10 “Short & Sweet” - Articulate & Pendragon
11 “Bout Me” - Ace Hood Featuring Ballgreezy
12 “Saturday Exclusive Freestyle” - COMP
13 “International Boss” - Haitian Fresh Featuring Rick Ross & Busta Rhymes
14 “I’m The Shit (REMIX)” - DJ Class Featuring Kanye West
15 “Murda Mami” - Rick Ross Featuring Foxy Brown & Magazeen
16 “Gladiator” - NOE


DOWNLOAD

0 yorum: